Environment, health, safety and sustainability
Our purpose is to help people ‘do more, feel better and live longer’. Our environment, health, safety and sustainability (EHS&S) function helps our employees do exactly that.
We work with departments across GSK to build a healthy, high-performing workforce that makes a minimal environmental impact. We also work with business leaders to create safe, healthy working environments.
What do we look for in a candidate?
- An interest in EHS&S and the healthcare industry
- A motivated and proactive approach
- The ability to build strong relationships
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- A team player
- An analytical thinker
What will you do
- Be part of a global community working in multi-discipline teams
- Experience every aspect of an EHS&S service
- Develop with the help and support of a great network
- Discover how to apply your new knowledge and understanding to reduce EHS risk in business
Experience and rotations
to give you a strong foundation across the breadth of EHS&S
across various disciplines and business remits
During each of them you’ll help us move closer to our ambitions of healthy, high performance and reduction in workplace injuries and environmental impact. We’ll give you a strong foundation across the breadth of EHS&S through rotations across various disciplines and business remits, you’ll gain international exposure from collaborating with colleagues and customers around the world.
What happens next
At the end of the programme you will have a range of EHS advisory skills and be developing as an EHS professional, ready to land a site EHS advising role.
Discover our benefits
Discover more about the rewards, training, development and mentoring opportunities we offer.
If you’re a talented, ambitious student or graduate and share our values, this two or three-year programme is an amazing opportunity to build leadership skills and start your career with one of the world’s leading scientific businesses.