Supply chain is all about ensuring that our products are delivered with quality and value to the patient or customer. Our talented supply chain management teams ensure we deliver four billion packs of medicines and healthcare products a year.
What do we look for in a candidate?
- The ability to work well with others and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- A genuine interest in healthcare and the pharmaceutical industry
- A self-motivated and proactive approach
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Technical strength: an analytical mind and processes driven
- Ability to adapt to change and keep focused under pressure
- A real team player
What will you do
- Gain awareness and understanding of the multiple functions and steps involved in an end-to-end supply chain, while learning about the synergies and challenges faced when seeking to deliver optimum value to the business and the customer
- You will participate in projects and prioritise tasks effectively
- Be involved in ensuring GSK makes the right products and delivers them to the right place at the right time
- Gain experience working in and with cross-functional teams, across multiple geographies and cultures
- Benefit from a clearly defined network to support you in your development
- Develop your knowledge and understanding of supply chain management
- Have the opportunity to deepen your supply chain technical skills and hone your leadership skills
Experience and rotations
to give you wide experience within different roles and working environments
you’ll undertake business-critical roles within pharmaceutical or consumer healthcare supply, depending on your area
This three-year career path involves different rotations to give you wide experience within different roles and working environments, alongside a number of training courses. Throughout this career path, you will have numerous opportunities to meet with other graduates both during training and at networking events. You will undertake a number of core training and personal development courses, alongside additional opportunities arranged using your personal development budget.
Joining our global manufacturing and supply (GMS) division, you’ll undertake business-critical roles within pharmaceutical or consumer healthcare supply, depending on your area.
What happens next
Previous graduates have landed in roles where they are working to ensure GSK makes the right products and delivers them to the right place at the right time.
Singapore, United Kingdom, USA
Discover our benefits
Discover more about the rewards, training, development and mentoring opportunities we offer.
If you’re a talented, ambitious student or graduate and share our values, this two or three-year programme is an amazing opportunity to build leadership skills and start your career with one of the world’s leading scientific businesses.