Are you passionate, talented and ambitious? Then the Esprit Commercial summer internship programme could be for you. We’re looking for individuals who can apply both academic and commercial acumen in a fast paced business environment.
What could you be doing?
During your internship, you will work on projects critical to GSK business that will require you to show strategic insight, application of marketing skills, analytical ability and leadership capability. The roles are designed to give you perspective on the healthcare sector, the pharmaceutical business, the marketing function, as well as GSK and our senior management. During this time you will be provided with the appropriate level of support and training. You will also have the opportunity to make a final presentation to the Senior Leadership Team.
Placements will run throughout the summer. Although we try to match candidates to their preferred location, successful candidates may be offered placements at specific locations, so any limitation of mobility should be included during the application process.
What do I need?
• First-year MBA student
• MBA concentration or strong interest in at least one of the following:
• Business to Business Marketing
• Brand Management
• Market Research
• Quantitative methods, data analysis, statistical functions
• 3.0+ cumulative GPA.
• High level of proficiency of Microsoft Office programs.
• Track record of achievement and leadership in work and/or extracurricular activities.
• Desire for a career in the pharmaceutical industry
Please note that applications are now closed for the below positions:
China, Singapore, South Korea and Australia: Req number149745
US Pharma 146898