Everyone is given clear goals in their annual development plans that connect to the overarching business strategy, along with identified core behaviours for each role. These goals help our employees to deliver for themselves, our business, our customers and our patients.
You’ll also be fully incentivised through TotalReward to drive world-class performance.
What’s our reward philosophy?
We recognise that reward is important in engaging employees and motivating them to do their best work to deliver our strategic priorities and mission. We reward high performance and recognise the outstanding achievements of our employees in a way that is consistent with our values and behaviours.
Our reward package is:
- Competitive – we provide competitive rewards locally within a global reward framework*
- Differentiated – we differentiate reward to attract and retain skilled employees. Our policy is to reward the greatest contributors and recognise employees who evolve their skills to enhance their individual contribution to our success
- Aligned – Our reward programmes and practices are transparent and focus on ensuring alignment at several levels:
- Business alignment - our reward programmes take into account the common and business-specific skill/performance requirements across our various business units.
- Country alignment - across all the countries where we operate, reward is geared at meeting the nees of our geographically diverse diverse workforce and enabling them to live out our mission to do more, feel better and live longer.
- Individual alignment - individual objectives are set and reviewed annually to ensure employees have a clear understanding of the link between the business value they deliver and their own reward.
*The global reward framework includes all elements of the employee's reward reward: base salary, short and/or long term incentives, benefits, plus development programmes.
What's on offer? Are all rewards purely financial?
TotalReward is how we will reward you for your contribution to our business. It's more than just a salary – it rewards high performance, invests in your development, helps you to save for the future, and boosts your health and wellbeing.
TotalReward consists of:
- a competitive base salary
- an annual bonus that rewards performance against individual, business unit and company level targets
- benefit programmes benchmarked against industry standards and relevant to the local working conditions and legislation in the country where you work. Examples include healthcare and well-being programmes, pension plan membership, vacation, childcare support and employee car ownership programmes
- a recognition programme to recognise and reward exceptional achievements and contributions by you and your team
- share ownership schemes, open to our managers worldwide and all employees in some markets
- a performance and development programme that helps you identify what you need to do and the behaviours you need to demonstrate to achieve success
Our TotalReward package enables us to attract and retain the best people, and ensure that we work together to deliver on our mission and objectives. That’s the deal!
The composition of the TotalReward package is subject to change at our discretion