Tesaro is now part of GSK
Tesaro was acquired by GSK in 2019, significantly strengthening our oncology pipeline and increasing the pace and scale at which we can help patients living with cancer.
The tesarobio.com website has closed, and our online information relating to oncology can now be found on our GSK websites. Below you will find links to key information and resources relating to our work in oncology.
Oncology research and development (R&D)
Our approach to R&D focuses on science related to the immune system, the use of human genetics and advanced technologies. The following pages provide information about our R&D work in oncology.
- Find out about our focus on oncology R&D
- Discover the oncology therapies currently in our pipeline
- Go 'Behind the science' of oncology
- Find oncology clinical studies in our clinical study register
Medical education grants
- Submit requests for 2020 funding to the GSK grant management system
- NOTE: Status updates or scope changes for 2019 TESARO educational grant-funded activities should still be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org until further notice.
Tesaro created the following programmes to provide resources for people living with cancer, their care partners, and their healthcare providers.
- Our Way Forward
Encourages women living with ovarian cancer, their loved ones, and healthcare providers to rethink how they talk about ovarian cancer.
- Not on My Watch
Empowering women with recurrent ovarian cancer
- TOGETHER with TESARO™
A resource programme to support patients in the US, TOGETHER with TESARO is now a part of Together with GSK Oncology, offering patients and healthcare professionals in the US one source for GSK patient support services.
- Gemstone Oncology
Educational resources developed by a committee of experts in gynecologic cancer care.
We are a global company delivering billions of healthcare products a year. Visit our Careers section and choose your path.
US and European markets
You can access country websites via the Contact us section
You can search for specific contacts within a market in our worldwide contact information.