Exciting minds with our graduate programme
Power the future of pharmaceuticals
Touch and experience the technology that can transform how medication is created and administered.
We’re looking for Future Leaders in Digital engineering
Are you a capable engineering graduate ready to utilise your skills (coupled with the latest technology) to help us deliver billions of packs of medicines to our patients every year?
If so, there’s no limit to how far you can go with us – it’s up to you to show us what you can do, and we won’t stop you from thinking big. Come and create solutions that evolve as we do, and prepare us for the future.
Develop your career
If you’re a graduate with the desire to create solutions that revolutionise treatment for patients, this is a role for you.
This is what you can expect:
- three rotations within our Biopharm and/or Respiratory manufacturing sites in one or more Digital disciplines
- a training allowance and mentor support to continuously improve both your technical and relationship skills
- to reimagine Digital disciplines for the pharmaceuticals space, and see how they transform the business
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- develop a broad understanding of our automation, cyber and data analytics systems
- gain on-the-job experience and access formal and informal training and development, through coaching, mentoring and formal programmes
- rotations may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- project managing the introduction of new digital technologies, from design to test and commission
- automation: optimising the performance of our manufacturing control systems, delivering automation projects such as new robotic systems, and ensuring compliance with pharmaceutical and regulatory standards
- data science: work on data analytics and machine learning projects using your skills and knowledge to transform our business, from manufacturing lead times to cost of goods, and from quality analysis to planning and scheduling – there are a wealth of opportunities to make a difference
- cyber security: identifying and mitigating potential risks and vulnerabilities
What are the requirements?
- BS degree in Engineering, Data science or related field
- an interest in Automation/Robotics/Software/Cyber security/Data science
- to be able to adapt to change and stay focused under pressure
- to excel in communication and have a gift for problem-solving
- an analytical mind and to be process-driven
- the ability to build and nurture relations with key stakeholders