Environment, health, safety and sustainability
Exciting minds with our Future Leaders graduate programme – Environment, health, safety and sustainability
Help keep people safe and improve lives
Help keep our organisation safe and reduce our environmental impact, as we help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We’re looking for leaders of the future in Environment, health, safety and sustainability
Are you a graduate with an interest in Environment, health, safety and sustainability (EHS&S)? In this vital role, we reduce our environmental impact and keep our people safe at work. This is your opportunity to help us work with departments across GSK to build a healthy, high-performing workforce with less workplace injuries and minimal environmental impact. You’ll also work with business leaders to create safe, healthy working environments.
If you’re a graduate with the talent and ambition to lead others, we’ll equip you with the expertise to become one of our Future Leaders.
Over three years, our Future Leaders graduate programme will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. You’ll have three rotations that give you experience across different disciplines and businesses to give you a strong foundation across the breadth of EHS&S. You’ll also collaborate with colleagues and customers around the world.
Your rotations will be stretching, but we’ll support you every step of the way with formal and informal learning, as well as coaching.
After you complete the Future Leaders programme, you’ll have a broad depth of EHS&S skills and you’ll be ready for an on-site advisory role. There’s no limit to how far you can go with us – it’s up to you to prove yourself.
What can you expect?
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- hone your skills in every aspect of an EHS&S service on a tailored development programme
- master new knowledge with the help and support of a great network
- innovate to help us deliver best EHS&S practice and reduce risk in our business
- be part of a global community working in multi-discipline teams
- work towards professional qualifications
What are the requirements?
- to be a talented, ambitious, self-motivated, proactive graduate
- the ability to build strong relationships in multinational teams
- to be a team player who works well under pressure
- an analytical mind with good problem solving and communication skills
- an interest in EHS&S and the healthcare industry
Develop you career at GSK
Find out more about the development opportunities available to Future Leaders at GSK
If you’re a talented, ambitious student or graduate and share our values, this two or three-year programme is an amazing opportunity to build leadership skills and start your career with one of the world’s leading scientific businesses.