Exciting minds with our Future Leaders graduate programme – Supply chain
Deliver items that improve lives
Help us optimise the delivery of billions of packs of medicines and healthcare products every year, so people can do more feel better, live longer.
We’re looking for Future Leaders in Supply chain
Are you an adaptable, analytical graduate who can help us deliver products to customers – along with quality and value? If so, you could be the perfect addition to our expert Supply Chain team. Our talented professionals help us deliver billions of packs of medicines and healthcare products every year. And that takes careful planning, efficient processes and multifunctional teams. You’ll join us at the heart of the function where you’ll deepen your leadership and technical skills. Through rotations in key areas, you’ll get to grips with a highly complex end-to-end operation.
Develop your leadership potential and career
If you’re a graduate with the talent and ambition to lead others, we’ll help you develop the expertise to become one of our Future Leaders.
Over three years, our Future Leaders graduate programme will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. You’ll have three stretching rotations within pharmaceutical or consumer healthcare supply, depending on your area. In both cases, you’ll take on business-critical roles that offer amazing insights into our end-to-end supply chain. You’ll learn about the synergies and challenges that come with delivering optimum value to the business and the customer.
What can you expect?
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- develop your knowledge of supply chain management on a tailored development programme
- learn about the steps in an end-to-end supply chain, as well as the synergies and challenges involved
- take part in projects and learn to prioritise tasks
- help us make and deliver the right products at the right time through production, operations and continuous improvement roles
- work with (and in) cross-functional, multi-cultural teams
- develop a clearly defined network to support your development
- have the chance to deepen your leadership and supply chain skills
What are the requirements?
- to be a motivated and proactive graduate with good problem-solving skills
- a gift for building strong relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues
- the ability to adapt to change and stay focused under pressure
- to be analytical and process driven
- strong communication skills
- to be a natural teamworker
- a genuine interest in healthcare and the pharmaceutical industry
Develop your career at GSK
Find out more about the development opportunities available to Future Leaders at GSK