Exciting minds with our graduate programme
Deliver medicines that improve lives
Help us optimise the delivery of billions of packs of medicines and healthcare products every year, so people can do more, feel better, live longer.
We’re looking for Future Leaders in Supply chain
Are you a motivated and proactive graduate with good problem-solving skills, attention to detail and a can-do attitude? If so, you could be the perfect addition to our Supply chain team – helping to deliver billions of packs of medicines to our patients every year.
Develop your leadership potential and career
Over three years, our Future Leaders graduate programme will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. You’ll have three stretching rotations in business-critical roles that offer amazing insights into our end-to-end supply chain. You’ll learn how to deliver optimum value to the business and outstanding products to our patients.
What can you expect?
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- develop your knowledge of pharmaceutical supply chain management
- understand how our factories work to deliver quality products to our patient
Your rotations may include:
- help us make and deliver the right products at the right time through planning, scheduling and logistics roles
- bringing new products to the market from R&D through manufacturing to distribution and the patient
- managing multi-disciplined teams
- optimise the performance of our existing processes by driving continuous improvement and data analytics projects
What are the requirements?
- clear motivation for the Pharmaceutical industry
- strong analytical skills and to enjoy working with data
- organised with good attention to detail
- drive to get things done
- willingness to learn
- continuous improvement and growth mindset
- strong communication skills
- team player
- alignment to our values and expectations