There are multiple routes into GSK if you’re looking for a standout career. If you want the broad exposure of a rotational programme, our Future Leaders programme is for you. We also offer exciting non-programme roles and have a wealth of technical and business roles available via Direct Entry.
Future Leaders Programme
- Play your part in helping patients around the world to do more, feel better and live longer.
- Take on responsibility fast in a purpose-led, performance-driven healthcare business.
- Learn from, and work alongside, some amazing people; build your peer and professional network.
- Develop your technical and soft skills; grow as a person and professional, every day.
- Open up a wide range of career paths – as a specialist professional or leader.
- Feel free to be who you are – in an open, welcoming culture with a focus on wellbeing.
“We want to represent the modern world that we live, work and compete in, so every single employee can feel supported when they come to work at GSK, and give the best of themselves every day.” - Emma Walmsley, CEO
GSK is a place where you can be the real you. Find out more about Inclusion & Diversity at GSK
Are you a graduate chemist, with an excellent MSc or MChem degree? We’ve collaborated with Strathclyde University to provide studentships for a research-based PhD at GSK. It’s your opportunity to work on the identification of new medicines within GSK research and development teams.