On 02 March 2015, we announced that our major three-part transaction with Novartis has completed.
As a result, GSK has acquired Novartis’s global Vaccines business (excluding influenza vaccines), created a new world-leading Consumer Healthcare joint venture with Novartis and divested our marketed Oncology business to Novartis.
Completion of this transaction represents a major step forward in the Group’s strategy to create a stronger and more balanced set of businesses across Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Healthcare and Vaccines."
Previously published documents regarding the transaction are below:
- Read the GSK/Novartis transaction press release issued 28 January 2015
- Read the GSK/Novartis meeting results issued 18 December 2014
- Read the GSK/Novartis transaction press release issued 26 November 2014
- Read the GSK/Novartis circular issued 20 November 2014
- Read the GSK/Novartis transaction press release issued 22 April 2014
- View the presentation slides issued 22 April 2014
- View the analyst & investor teleconferences transcript issued 22 April 2014