2022 First quarter
We announced our Q1 2022 results on Wednesday 27 April.
2011 Fourth Quarter - released 07 February 2012
Sir Andrew Witty, CEO, discusses our fourth quarter results 2011.
- 2011 underlying sales +4% (reported -3%)
- EPS before major restructuring* 114.1p
- Total dividends of 75p
- Q4 2011 results announcement PDF - 331.1KB
- Q4 2011 Andrew Witty video transcript PDF - 104.1KB
- Q4 2011 Simon Dingemans video transcript PDF - 27.7KB
- Q4 2011 analyst presentation PDF - 1.8MB
- Q4 2011 restated quarterly product analysis PDF - 96.8KB
- Q4 2011 actual growth schedules PDF - 47.4KB
- Q4 2011 US dollar translation PDF - 45.1KB
2011 Third Quarter - released 26 October 2011
Simon Dingemans, CFO, discusses our third quarter results 2011.
- Underlying sales growth of 6% and reported sales growth of 3%
- EPS before major restructuring 28.5p, dividend 17p (up 6%)
- Strong contribution from Japan: sales +57%
2011 Second Quarter - released 26 July 2011
Andrew Witty, CEO, and Simon Dingemans, CFO, discuss our second quarter results 2011.
- Q2 reported sales -2%
- EPS before major restructuring* 25p
- Underlying sales growth of 5%
- Increased pipeline visibility and dividend of 16p, up 7%
2011 First Quarter - released 27 April 2011
Andrew Witty, CEO, discusses our first quarter results 2011.
- Reported sales -10%, underlying sales +4%
- EPS before major restructuring 32.2p (+9%), dividend 16p (+7%)
Other key information
Speeches & presentations
Search through our archive of speeches and presentations from conferences and events
Keep up to date with our news and recent announcements
GSK Leadership Team
The GSK Leadership Team manages our activities, and each member is responsible for a specific part of the business
We invest in scientific and technical excellence to develop and launch a pipeline of new products that meet the needs of patients and payers