2018 Second Quarter and R&D update
We announced our second quarter 2018 results on Wednesday 25 July and hosted an investor event where Emma Walmsley, CEO, and Simon Dingemans, CFO, spoke about our performance and financial outlook, and Hal Barron, Chief Scientific Officer and President, R&D, presented our R&D update.
- Q2 2018 results and R&D update announcement PDF - 1.0MB
- Q2 2018 slides - Emma Walmsley PDF - 495.7KB
- Q2 2018 slides - Simon Dingemans PDF - 131.7KB
- R&D update slides - Hal Barron PDF - 1.9MB
- Q2 2018 results transcript - Part 1 PDF - 188.4KB
- Q2 2018 results transcript - Part 2 PDF - 242.3KB
- Q2 2018 results infographic PDF - 556.7KB
- Q2 2018 US dollar translation PDF - 131.6KB
- Q2 2018 pre announcement aide memoire PDF - 742.2KB
2012 Fourth Quarter - released 06 February 2013
Simon Dingemans, CFO, and Sir Andrew Witty, CEO, discuss our fourth quarter results 2012.
- Core EPS of 112.7p and returns of £6.3bn to shareholders
- 2012 dividend of 74p (+6%)
- Group sales -1%; flat excluding disposals of OTC brands
- Successful R&D delivery: six new drugs filed since start of 2012
2012 Third Quarter - released 31 October 2012
Simon Dingemans, CFO, discusses our Q3 results 2012.
- Core EPS of 26.5p
- Dividend of 18p (+ 6%)
- Further successful R&D delivery: phase III programmes completed for 6 novel medicines in 2012
- Continued strong cash generation and returns to shareholders
2012 Second Quarter - released 25 July 2012
Watch Sir Andrew Witty, CEO, discuss our second quarter results 2012.
- Core EPS of 26.4p
- Dividend of 17p (up 6%)
- Significant late-stage pipeline delivery
2012 First Quarter - released 25 April 2012
Watch Simon Dingemans, CFO, discuss our first quarter results 2012.
- Sales growth of +2% CER
- Further R&D delivery, operational leverage and continued returns to shareholders
- Core EPS 27.3p (+7%), dividend up 6% to 17p
Other key information
Speeches & presentations
Search through our archive of speeches and presentations from conferences and events
Keep up to date with our news and recent announcements
A snapshot of our medicines and vaccines currently in development across three stages: phase I, phase II and phase III