Results announcement for the third quarter 2015
Issued: London, UK
Q3 sees continued progress in execution of Group strategy
Sales of £6.1 billion (+11% CER) and core EPS of 23.0p (-13% CER)
Group on track to achieve guidance for 2015 and remains confident in outlook for 2016
- Group sales +11% CER on a reported basis and +5% CER pro-forma
- Q3 core EPS 23.0p, -13% CER
- Total Q3 EPS of 11.1p and 9 months EPS of 181.7p
- 2015 earnings guidance and 2016 outlook reiterated
- Q3 dividend of 19p declared
- Further progress on new products and late stage pipeline
- R&D innovation with significant potential to drive long-term performance to be profiled at Investor event on 3 November
Full details available in the quarterly results section of this website.
Cautionary statement regarding forward-looking statements
GSK cautions investors that any forward-looking statements or projections made by GSK, including those made in this announcement, are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those projected. Such factors include, but are not limited to, those described under Item 3.D 'Risk factors' in the company's Annual Report on Form 20-F for 2014.