Communications and Government Affairs
Exciting minds with our graduate programme
Share our story and save lives
Communicate our story clearly and correctly, so we can help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We’re looking for leaders of the future in Communications and Government Affairs
Are you a graduate with strong influencing skills who can help communicate our values, plus our product and business developments, in a clear and compelling way? In this role, you’ll help us protect and enhance our reputation both inside and outside our company. You’ll also ensure our story is told correctly and consistently for all our 3 businesses: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare.
“I love being part of Communications and Government Affairs – I have the opportunity to give a voice to GSK and build a career with global impact!”
Develop your career
Over two years, our Future Leaders graduate programme will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. You’ll have rotations that give you experience across internal and external communications, in a number of business areas.
What can you expect?
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- hone your skills and knowledge of internal and external communications and government affairs on a tailored development programme
- be involved in our digital activity both internally and on our social media channels
- lead cross-functional teams; crafting key messages, influencing and presenting
- learn to manage projects and prioritise tasks effectively
- analyse and interpret information that helps you understand healthcare trends and insights
What are the requirements?
- to be a talented, ambitious, self-motivated, inquisitive graduate
- the ability to interpret complex healthcare information
- to be a team player who works well under pressure
- to be digitally fluent, with strong communication and influencing skills