Exciting minds with our Future Leaders graduate programme – Finance
Help us use numbers to improve lives
Help us deploy numbers to drive our strategic success, so we can help people more, feel better, live longer.
We’re looking for Future Leaders in Finance
Are you a self-motivated, adaptable graduate with an interest in finance? Finance supports everything we do here at GSK and, if you join us, you’ll use numbers to make a difference. We offer an independent viewpoint, driving decision-making and strategy across our organisation. We also maximise profitability by managing cost, cash and return on investment.
This is your opportunity to be part of a team that prides itself on delivering excellence. You’ll be a trusted advisor to our peers and colleagues, driving continuous innovation and improvement – and enjoy a challenging and varied career, with numerous opportunities.
Develop your leadership potential and career
If you’re a graduate with the talent and ambition to lead others, we’ll help you develop the expertise to become one of our Future Leaders.
Over three years, you’ll have three rotations that will challenge and stretch you. The first rotation will be in Finance services, where our global finance processes are run. You’ll learn and embed the core technical finance and systems knowledge you need to move forward.
In your second rotation, you’ll be a local Finance partner. This could be anything from commercial to manufacturing or R&D. Wherever you are, you’ll build upon your technical knowledge and gain new business knowledge. It will be up to you to give robust, insightful analysis that helps the department achieve their objectives.
Your third rotation will be corporate or strategic. You’ll have a regional or global view, in any one of a number of areas. You’ll broaden your perspective and enterprise mindset – and expand on your growing technical and business knowledge.
What can you expect?
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- hone your finance skills on a tailored development programme
- work in a multicultural environment in a leading global healthcare organisation
- inspire a team to achieve unprecedented success
What are the requirements?
- to be a talented, ambitious graduate with an interest in finance
- to be self-motivated and proactive with a questioning and analytical mind
- excellent communication skills
- the ability to multitask and perform under pressure
- to be skilled at building strong relationships with stakeholders
- to be adaptable and cope with change
- to be eligible to work in the country you’re applying for
- written and spoken fluency in your native language and English