Exciting minds with our graduate programme
Using numbers to improve lives
Assist us in deploying numbers to drive our strategic success, so we can help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We’re looking for Future Leaders in Finance
Are you a self-motivated, adaptable graduate with an interest in finance? Finance supports everything we do here at GSK and, if you join us, you’ll use numbers to make a difference. We offer an independent viewpoint, driving decision-making and strategy across our organisation. We also maximise profitability by managing cost, cash and return on investment.
This is your opportunity to be part of a team that prides itself on delivering excellence. You’ll be a trusted advisor to your peers and colleagues, driving continuous innovation and improvement – and enjoy a challenging and varied career, with numerous opportunities.
Develop your leadership potential and career
If you’re a graduate with the talent and ambition to lead others, we’ll help you develop the expertise to become one of our Future Leaders. This is what you can expect:
- over three years, you’ll have three rotations (jobs) that will challenge and stretch you
- you’ll learn and embed the core technical finance and systems knowledge you need to move forward
- you will also have an opportunity to work hand in hand with business, that could be anything from commercial to manufacturing or R&D, to support their business decision. Wherever you are, you’ll build upon your technical knowledge and gain new business knowledge. It will be up to you to give robust, insightful analysis that helps the department achieve their objectives
- you’ll have a regional or global view, in any one of a number of areas. You’ll broaden your perspective and enterprise mindset
Ama's experience at GSK
''GSK presented me with the perfect blend of opportunities. The Finance Future Leaders programme gave me the chance to study as a management accountant and gain hands-on job experience, while using my Pharmacy background and knowledge''.
What can you expect?
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- hone your finance skills on a tailored development programme
- work in a multicultural environment in a leading global healthcare organisation
- inspire a team to achieve unprecedented success
What are the requirements?
- to be a high achieving, ambitious graduate with a desire for a career in finance
- to be committed to gaining your CIMA qualification (company funded)
- to be self-motivated and proactive with a questioning and analytical mind
- excellent communication skills
- the ability to multitask and perform under pressure
- to be skilled at building strong relationships with stakeholders
- to be adaptable and cope with change
- to be eligible to work in the country you’re applying for
- written and spoken fluency in your native language and English