Exciting minds with our graduate programme
Help us equip our people to improve lives
We’re looking for leaders of the future in Human Resources
Are you a graduate who relishes the thought of partnering with the business to equip it with the right people and skills to help improve the lives of our patients and consumers? Join us and you’ll have an exciting opportunity to embed our values-led, high-performance culture. As part of our HR team, you’ll recognise courage, accountability, development and teamwork – and offer our people rewarding careers with great development and excellent benefits.
Carolina's experience at GSK
"I recently made a recruitment video for the Argentina market and my advice was if you want to have a stretching career where you'll learn a lot of things from experts, professionals and be really challenged every day, but working for a good reason, GSK is the place to be"
Develop your career
If you’re a graduate with the talent and ambition to understand our business as it continues to change, take accountability and lead others, we’ll equip you with the experience to become one of our Future Leaders.
Over two years, our graduate programme will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. You’ll have three rotations to grow your expertise as a HR generalist. In the first two rotations you will explore organisation design, employee/industrial relations, project management, data analytics, talent, leadership development and reward. You’ll also benefit from a further rotation with a HR Business Leader, strategically supporting their business leadership team to develop your experience and commercial awareness.
Your rotations will be stretching and we’ll support you every step of the way with formal and informal learning and mentoring.
What can you expect?
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- hone your skills in every aspect of HR on a tailored development programme
- collaborate with colleagues and customers around the world
- learn how to manage projects and effectively prioritise tasks
- research and analyse information and report your findings
- find creative solutions to new challenges
- develop new skills and knowledge wherever you find the opportunity
- build your network across HR and our entire company
- participate in HR Future Leaders programme initiatives, like our corporate social responsibility and senior leader ‘Let’s Talk’ initiative
What are the requirements?
- to be interested in GSK’s business and purpose
- to be motivated to take on new challenges that provide learning and stretch outside of your comfort zone
- to be interested in people and development
- a digital and analytical mindset, demonstrating the ability to analyse information quickly and use it to make decisive decisions
- ambition, resilience and high learning agility
- to influence and gain commitment from different stakeholders
- to be energised by team work and an active team member
- to collaborate well with people at all levels and demonstrate credibility
- to be courageous and confident to speak up in line with GSK’s Values and Expectations
- to be curious, have an inquisitive, open-minded attitude and seek new ways to make progress
- to demonstrate the ability and flexible mindset to adapt to change
- to be a clear and effective communicator
- self-aware and open to feedback to support your development
- focused on delivering the best possible results for the organisation, showing determination, resourcefulness and as sense of purpose
Meet our graduates
Rossy, Human Resources, US
I’m Rossy I'm on the Future Leaders programme, working in the Talent, Learning, and Organisational Development Center of Excellence (TL&OD).
Merve, Human resources, Turkey
There were two main reasons why I chose GSK. The first was because of the quality of the Future Leaders programme. The second reason was that I felt GSK had the best cultural fit with my own values.