Exciting minds with our Future Leaders graduate programme – Human resources
Help us help our people to improve lives
Help us create an inspiring work culture, so we can help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We’re looking for leaders of the future in Human resources
Are you a graduate who relishes the thought of equipping us with the right people and skills to help improve the lives of our patients and consumers? Join us and you’ll have an exciting opportunity to help foster our values-led, high-performance culture. As part of our HR team, you’ll recognise creativity, collaboration and responsibility – and offer our people rewarding careers with great development and excellent benefits.
Read about Carolina's experience at GSK
"I recently made a recruitment video for the Argentina market and my advice was if you want to have a stretching career where you'll learn a lot of things from experts, professionals and be really challenged every day, but working for a good reason, GSK is the place to be"
Develop your career
If you’re a graduate with the talent and ambition to lead others, we’ll equip you with the experience to become one of our Future Leaders.
Over two years, our Future Leaders graduate programme will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. You’ll have three rotations to grow your expertise as a HR generalist exploring employee/industrial relations, organisational design, talent, leadership development and reward. You’ll also benefit from a rotation partnering with a HR Business Leader, strategically supporting their business aligned leadership team, building breadth of experience and developing your commercial awareness.
Your rotations will be stretching, but we’ll support you every step of the way with formal and informal learning, as well as coaching.
Read about Dominique's experience at GSK
"It's a great programme if you're a person who likes to take the initiative, has high learning agility and knows what they want. I think it really allows you to grow. If you want to be challenged, this programme is for you."
What can you expect?
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- hone your skills in every aspect of HR on a tailored development programme
- collaborate with colleagues and customers around the world
- learn how to manage projects and effectively prioritise tasks
- research and analyse information and report your findings
- find creative solutions to new challenges
- develop new skills and knowledge wherever you find the opportunity
- build your network across HR and our entire company
- participate in HR Future Leaders programme initiatives, like our corporate social responsibility and senior leader ‘Let’s Talk’ initiative
What are the requirements?
- to be interested in people and their development
- to influence and gain commitment from different stakeholders
- to be energised by team work and an active team member
- to collaborate well with people at all levels and demonstrate credibility
- to be courageous and confident to speak up when met with resistance and unfamiliar circumstances
- to be curious, have an inquisitive, open-minded attitude and seek new ways to support and develop our people
- to be motivated to take on new challenges that provide learning and stretch outside of your comfort zone
- to demonstrate the ability and flexible mindset to adapt to change
- to be a clear and effective communicator
- self-aware and open to feedback to support your development
- focused on delivering the best possible results for the organisation, showing determination, resourcefulness and as sense of purpose
- a digital and analytical mindset, demonstrating the ability to analyse information quickly and use it to make decisive decisions
- ambition and a high learning agility
Meet our graduates
Rossy, Human Resources, US
I’m Rossy and I’m an HR associate on the Future Leaders programme, working in the Talent, Learning, and Organisational Development Center of Excellence (TL&OD).
Merve, Human resources, Turkey
There were two main reasons why I chose GSK. The first was because of the quality of the Future Leaders programme. The second reason was that I felt GSK had the best cultural fit with my own values.