Quality science (Pharmaceuticals)
Exciting minds with our graduate programme
Quality in your hands
Be behind the scenes developing quality products that can help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We’re looking for Future Leaders in Quality Science
Are you an ambitious, driven and adaptable science graduate keen to further the impact of pharmaceuticals on the world? Look no further. Here, you’ll embark on a three-year rotational programme that will enable you to gain brand new insights and further your interest in Pharmaceuticals.
This is your opportunity to join a team that puts people first. You’ll become a trusted advisor on your subject area, driving product excellence forwards by constantly learning on the job. Once you join us, you can achieve a varied and expansive career, and wherever you go with us, you’ll always know that you’re making the world a better place.
Develop your career
If you’re a graduate with the talent and ambition to take on new challenges and immerse yourself in learning, this is a role for you.
This is what you can expect:
- over three years, we will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally
- you’ll develop through three stretching rotations that will give you broad experience and an excellent career foundation
- a generous personal training budget to support your development
- on top of this, you’ll be part of a huge global network that supplies billions of packs of medicines and healthcare products every year
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- spend time in a quality testing laboratory at one of our Biopharm sites - developing a solid foundation in the skills of the trade
- learn about raw material, finished product, sterility and environmental testing
- learn about quality control at our sites - learning how the different elements of the process interact and how to make smart decisions to ensure the quality of our products is always preserved
- work with our external support team, or with local operating companies, to launch new products or testing methods
- build your knowledge of our medicines and dosage forms as well as your industry regulatory knowledge
What are the requirements?
- a degree in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biomedical sciences, Biology, Chemistry (preferably with Biology modules) or a related field of study
- the drive to get things done and succeed
- a desire and a willingness to learn, and question
- continuous improvement and growth mindset
- excellent communication skills
- alignment to our values and expectations
- a genuine passion for the healthcare industry