Exciting minds with our Future Leaders graduate programme – Regulatory affairs
Help us maintain standards to improve lives
Help us make sure our drugs are safe, effective and always high quality, so we can help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We’re looking for Future Leaders in Regulatory affairs
Are you an analytical graduate who can help us meet rigorous regulatory standards? This will be your challenge within our dedicated Regulatory affairs department. It’s here that we collect, collate and evaluate scientific data which confirms the quality, safety and efficacy of our drugs – while keeping track of changing global health authority requirements.
We have to meet these standards as part of the registration for clinical trials and marketing approvals across the world. And you can be instrumental in this crucial process. Working with different areas of the function and other departments too, you’ll get an unparalleled insight into a critical team and the chance to provide expert guidance.
Develop your leadership potential and career
If you’re a graduate with the talent and ambition to lead others, we’ll help you develop the expertise to become one of our Future Leaders. Over two years, our Future Leaders graduate programme will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. You’ll have four stretching rotations working in areas such as Therapeutic, Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC), Labelling and the UK and Ireland business. As you experience these varied fields of expertise, you’ll learn exactly what it takes to get a drug approved.
As well as honing your technical skills, you’ll gain valuable leadership training through a combination of mentoring, classroom sessions and on-the-job training.
Your career progression
We’ll tailor your training and development to suit your talents and ambition, as well as our business needs, setting you up for success in your chosen niche. After you complete our Future Leaders programme, you’ll have the skills to become a leader of the future, with a solid foundation for a variety of careers within the pharmaceutical industry. There’s no limit to how far you can go with us – it’s up to you to prove yourself.
What can you expect?
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- learn about drug development and registration on a tailored development programme
- enable medicines to reach patients worldwide
- learn to manage projects and prioritise tasks
- gain broad experience across the field of Regulatory Affairs
- develop your business skills and understanding of our industry
- build your knowledge of the drug development process, as well as regulatory agency guidelines and expectations
- learn about the principles of regulatory agency review processes
What are the requirements?
- to be a motivated and proactive graduate with a talent for multitasking
- a gift for building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- the ability to adapt to change
- an analytical mind and an eye for detail
- excellent communication skills
- a passion for science
Develop your career at GSK
Find out more about the development opportunities available to Future Leaders at GSK
Whether you're a customer, job seeker, health professional or an investor, you can fin the best way to contact us here.