Exciting minds with our Future Leaders graduate programme – Technology
Help us lead in technology to improve lives
Help us use cutting-edge technology to reinvent the way we serve our patients, consumers and healthcare professionals, so we can help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We’re looking for leaders of the future in Technology
Are you a graduate with great tech know-how who can help us empower our people and drive our business? We have exciting new partnerships with cutting-edge companies – and we’re reinventing how we serve our patients, healthcare professionals and our consumers across our 3 businesses: Vaccines, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Healthcare.
This is a rare opportunity to learn about the latest technologies and business processes in a dynamic healthcare environment. You’ll also discover the best ways to deliver key agile solutions and work collaboratively to implement our tech strategy.
Develop your career
Over two to three years, our Future Leaders graduate programme will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. You’ll have three stretching rotations working on live projects alongside experts in industry. These might just be in your home team, although some teams will offer rotations into other parts of the business. In all our roles, you’ll work with a variety of different markets and cultures.
Read about Clare's experience at GSK
"Being able to see first-hand the innovative approach the teams are taking is amazing…. You can actually see how they are changing the way people engage with tech"
What can you expect?
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- hone your technical skills on a tailored development programme
- work in a multicultural environment
- implement innovative sustainable ways of working that drive business performance
- inspire a team to achieve unprecedented success
- join an international community of like-minded graduates who, alongside their day jobs, help shape and run the Future Leaders programme, for example, organising hackathons, running global tech debates with external leading experts, and more.
What are the requirements?
- to be a talented, ambitious graduate with great technology skills
- a degree in IT, computer science, or a technology-related subject. Although, if you’ve got a flair for technology, your degree could also be in maths, science, or engineering
- fresh thinking with innovative new ideas that boost productivity and efficiency
- to be hungry to learn and develop into a leadership position
- a strong interest in a career in the healthcare industry
- to be eligible to work in the country you’re applying for
- written and spoken fluency in your native language and English
Read about Jeffery's experience at GSK
"In my master plan I see myself working in Supply Chain Optimisation. I really enjoy the work that I’ve been doing in Tech and production planning. It’s exposed me to the supply chain as a whole and I could really see myself driving improvements in how we deliver our products to our patients and our consumers"
Develop you career at GSK
Find out more about the development opportunities available to Future Leaders at GSK
If you’re a talented, ambitious student or graduate and share our values, this two or three-year programme is an amazing opportunity to build leadership skills and start your career with one of the world’s leading scientific businesses.