For more than 25 years we have provided Ukrainian patients with high-quality medicines and today employ over 400 people across all regions of Ukraine.
We actively implement the principles of transparency, integrity, respect, and patient focus. Our mission and values are always at the heart of everything we do for patients, healthcare professionals (HCPs), society, and our employees.
In Ukraine, we implement GSK’s global strategy through two legal entities: GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ukraine LLC and TZOV “GLAXOSMITHKLINE HEALTHCARE UKRAINE O.O.O.”
We are committed to improving the availability of medicines for patients in Ukraine.
- Since 2004 we have been implementing the Orange Card programme to support patients with asthma and COPD by providing affordable basic therapy. Since 2017, some of our anti-asthmatic drugs have been included in the reimbursement system under the national state programme "Affordable Medicines". Under the programme, patients with asthma (bronchial asthma) can receive these GSK medicines prescribed by a doctor, free of charge, or with a small surcharge in pharmacies that have joined the government's initiative.
- Since 2002 our vaccines have been available to meet the needs of the National Immunisation Programme. We have also played a leading role in supplying vaccines to the private vaccine market since 2007.
- In 2016 VIIV Healthcare extended the existing licensing agreement with the Patent Pool for medicines to increase access to modern ARV therapy in low-income countries and countries with an insurmountable HIV/AIDS epidemic (including Ukraine).
We have received recognition from authoritative representatives of the community for our contribution to the development of the pharmaceutical industry:
- In 2018 we received the Panacea Award. Our many years of educational and information initiatives on the value of vaccination for healthcare professionals and the public have been identified as the best project of 2018 (for the first time in our history).
- In 2017 we were recognised by the First Independent Pharmaceutical Business Portal (Pharma.net.ua) as the most open and transparent pharmaceutical company which creates new standards about the pharmaceutical industry in Ukraine.
We have also contributed to the fight against COVID-19 in Ukraine by supporting the continuity of the supply of medicines and vaccines to patients, caring for the health of staff, and joining the initiative of the Patients of Ukraine Charitable Foundation, which provides thousands of physicians with protection against COVID-19. Thus, as part of our initiative, a charitable financial donation was made to provide personal protective equipment to doctors in hospitals who needed the most help during the pandemic.
Our prescription medicines
Our consumer healthcare products
Report a possible side effect
You can report a side effect or send a request for additional information regarding the medicines of GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ukraine LLC by tel. (044) 585-51-85 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, make a complaint about the quality of the medicines by calling (044) 585-51-85 or +380 (50) 381-43-49, or emailing email@example.com.
Report a side effect or send a request for additional information regarding the products of TZOV “GLAXOSMITHKLINE HEALTHCARE UKRAINE O.O.O.” by firstname.lastname@example.org, make a complaint about the quality of the medicines or products of TZOV “GLAXOSMITHKLINE HEALTHCARE UKRAINE O.O.O.” by emailing email@example.com.
Back to top
Search for jobs in Ukraine.
We regularly communicate with doctors and other healthcare professionals (HCPs). In any interaction with HCPs, such as providing quality information on clinical trials, we strive to ensure transparency and put the patient's interests first.
GSK fully supports the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) Code on the disclosure of individual transfer of value from pharmaceutical companies to healthcare professionals and healthcare organisations. We believe that it helps to create a better understanding of how the pharmaceutical industry partners and collaborates with HCPs and HCOs, and so increase confidence in the way that industry and the healthcare professionals work together.
In Ukraine, information on payments is disclosed in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Pharmaceutical Marketing Practice the Association of Innovative Medicines "APRAD" (in particular, subject to the requirements of Section 14 "Disclosure of information on the transfer of values in favor of health professionals and organisations").
We publish disclosure reports in line with the EFPIA Code on the disclosure of individual transfers of value from pharmaceutical companies to healthcare professionals and healthcare organisations. Click here to see our disclosure report for Ukraine.
Education and useful links for HCPs
We have implemented several research projects on epidemiology to address specific scientific gaps in respiratory medicine (prevalence of COPD, asthma, and allergic rhinitis), inflammation (prevalence, morbidity, and use of medical resources in systemic lupus erythematosus) and oncology (prevalence, morbidity and use of medical resources in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia) in favour of patients. All epidemiological data are published in reputable medical journals and have become the basis for further value activities in the respective countries.
An important part of the global community's fight against antimicrobial resistance is the GSK-initiated international Survey of Antibiotic Resistance (SOAR) in 2002 in the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and the CIS which was joined by Ukraine in 2011. SOAR studies the susceptibility of major pathogens of community-acquired respiratory infections to antimicrobials and is an indispensable tool in regulating the use of antibiotics. These studies are used to develop and implement local protocols for antibacterial therapy of community-acquired infections of the upper and lower respiratory tract. Throughout the years of the SOAR study it has been a reliable source of quality and scientifically sound information on the level of antibiotic resistance in the region. It is also a unique international project in Ukraine.
In Ukraine, where vaccination coverage is extremely low, we pay special attention to informational and educational programmes about the value of vaccination by organising numerous training courses for healthcare professionals, parents, journalists, hosting large-scale events such as the annual Vaccine Summit.
Our medical staff provide a sustained scientific dialogue with healthcare experts, addressing the needs of the scientific community for new scientific data and reliable medical information on vaccination, respiratory and anti-infective medicine.
- Unique information and service resource moi-privivki.com, created to raise awareness in Ukraine about important aspects of vaccination.
- HCPs can read the instructions for medical use of prescription medicines https://gskpro.com/en-ua/
- HCPs can read the list of some consumer healthcare products, professional articles and watch videos https://gsk.apteka.ua/
- Orange Card programme website to support patients with asthma and COPD http://drugstore.orangecard.com.ua/ru/
Financial statements of GSK Ukraine 2019
The financial and management reports for the year 2019 of GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ukraine LLC and TZOV “GLAXOSMITHKLINE HEALTHCARE UKRAINE O.O.O.” can be downloaded and viewed below. Annual financial statements with an auditor's report are published to meet the requirements of paragraph 2 of Part 3 of Art. 14 and Item 12 Chapter V. of the Law of Ukraine "On Accounting and Financial Reporting in Ukraine" dated 16.07.1999 № 996-XIV.
Please note that GSK Group of Companies is not responsible for the information posted on third party sites.