2022 First quarter
We announced our Q1 2022 results on Wednesday 27 April.
2012 Fourth Quarter - released 06 February 2013
Simon Dingemans, CFO, and Sir Andrew Witty, CEO, discuss our fourth quarter results 2012.
- Core EPS of 112.7p and returns of £6.3bn to shareholders
- 2012 dividend of 74p (+6%)
- Group sales -1%; flat excluding disposals of OTC brands
- Successful R&D delivery: six new drugs filed since start of 2012
2012 Third Quarter - released 31 October 2012
Simon Dingemans, CFO, discusses our Q3 results 2012.
- Core EPS of 26.5p
- Dividend of 18p (+ 6%)
- Further successful R&D delivery: phase III programmes completed for 6 novel medicines in 2012
- Continued strong cash generation and returns to shareholders
2012 Second Quarter - released 25 July 2012
Watch Sir Andrew Witty, CEO, discuss our second quarter results 2012.
- Core EPS of 26.4p
- Dividend of 17p (up 6%)
- Significant late-stage pipeline delivery
2012 First Quarter - released 25 April 2012
Watch Simon Dingemans, CFO, discuss our first quarter results 2012.
- Sales growth of +2% CER
- Further R&D delivery, operational leverage and continued returns to shareholders
- Core EPS 27.3p (+7%), dividend up 6% to 17p
Other key information
Speeches & presentations
Search through our archive of speeches and presentations from conferences and events
Keep up to date with our news and recent announcements
GSK Leadership Team
The GSK Leadership Team manages our activities, and each member is responsible for a specific part of the business
We invest in scientific and technical excellence to develop and launch a pipeline of new products that meet the needs of patients and payers