2019 Full year and fourth quarter
We will announce our 2019 full year and fourth quarter results at 12:00 GMT, 07:00 EST on Wednesday 05 February.
Following the announcement there will be a webcast, hosted by Emma Walmsley, CEO; Iain Mackay, CFO; and Hal Barron, Chief Scientific Officer and President, R&D at 14:00 GMT, 09:00 EST.
2012 Third Quarter - released 31 October 2012
Simon Dingemans, CFO, discusses our Q3 results 2012.
- Core EPS of 26.5p
- Dividend of 18p (+ 6%)
- Further successful R&D delivery: phase III programmes completed for 6 novel medicines in 2012
- Continued strong cash generation and returns to shareholders
2012 Second Quarter - released 25 July 2012
Watch Sir Andrew Witty, CEO, discuss our second quarter results 2012.
- Core EPS of 26.4p
- Dividend of 17p (up 6%)
- Significant late-stage pipeline delivery
2012 First Quarter - released 25 April 2012
Watch Simon Dingemans, CFO, discuss our first quarter results 2012.
- Sales growth of +2% CER
- Further R&D delivery, operational leverage and continued returns to shareholders
- Core EPS 27.3p (+7%), dividend up 6% to 17p
2011 Fourth Quarter - released 07 February 2012
Sir Andrew Witty, CEO, discusses our fourth quarter results 2011.
- 2011 underlying sales +4% (reported -3%)
- EPS before major restructuring* 114.1p
- Total dividends of 75p
- Q4 2011 results announcement PDF - 331.1KB
- Q4 2011 Andrew Witty video transcript PDF - 104.1KB
- Q4 2011 Simon Dingemans video transcript PDF - 27.7KB
- Q4 2011 analyst presentation PDF - 1.8MB
- Q4 2011 restated quarterly product analysis PDF - 96.8KB
- Q4 2011 actual growth schedules PDF - 47.4KB
- Q4 2011 US dollar translation PDF - 45.1KB
Other key information
Speeches & presentations
Search through our archive of speeches and presentations from conferences and events
Keep up to date with our news and recent announcements
Corporate Executive Team
The Corporate Executive Team manages our activities, and each member is responsible for a specific part of the business
We invest in scientific and technical excellence to develop and launch a pipeline of new products that meet the needs of patients and payers.