We are looking for Future Leaders in Manufacturing Sciences & Technology
Are you an ambitious, driven, and adaptable science graduate inspired to further the impact of medicines and vaccines on the world? Look no further.
We are looking for highly motivated scientific graduates who are keen to develop into the future technical leaders within our Global Supply Chain at our Pharmaceutical Manufacturing sites. You will help to ensure we have the latest, safe, efficient, and reliable processes to deliver life-saving medicines and vaccines to people across the world. This programme will enable you to develop your skills in an industry that is making radical changes to the way it develops and manufactures products.
Our Manufacturing Sciences & Technology graduate programmes will challenge and support you in growing professionally and personally within your chosen discipline and will give you an insightful experience into our pharmaceutical and vaccines manufacturing business.
Through your three rotations, you will:
- develop your expertise in technical concepts while broadening your global business perspective,
- interact with other graduates and senior leaders to build your career network
- receive a personal development budget to help you develop your technical and professional skills,
- take part in projects on a tailored development programme,
- work in teams that combine a mix of disciplines,
- undertake training that supports your development.
What are the requirements?
You will need:
- A relevant degree and be keen to learn
- An interest in pharmaceutical manufacturing and passion for science and technology
- To be analytical and process driven with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work with and build relationships with key stakeholders
- To be a self-motivated and proactive graduate
- To be enthusiastic and driven to succeed
- The ability to adapt to change and stay focused under pressure
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Your rotations may include:
- Project managing the introduction of new products and processes from R&D through to manufacturing
- Working on a range of different formats including bulk manufacturing, sterile processes, respiratory, vaccines and oral solid dose
- Identifying opportunities for safety, quality and environmental improvements including HAZOP and risk assessments
- Optimising the performance of our existing manufacturing processes
Biopharmaceutical Sciences & Technology
Your rotations may include:
- Taking Biopharmaceutical products from R&D to full-scale manufacture (upstream manufacture in US and downstream in UK/Italy)
- Project managing the introduction of new processing equipment and manufacturing technologies
- Developing fill/finish processes for exciting new Biopharm and Sterile products
- Supporting our manufacturing processes by investigating and solving technical problems
- Investigating and solving technical problems using machine learning and various forms of data analysis
- Developing comprehensive understanding of all secondary biopharmaceutical manufacturing processes