2018 Third quarter
We announced our 2018 third quarter results on Wednesday 31 October. Join the live webcast today with Emma Walmsley, CEO; Simon Dingemans, CFO; Luke Miels, President, Global Pharmaceuticals; and David Redfern, Chief Strategy Officer at 14:30 GMT, 10:30 EDT.
2012 Second Quarter - released 25 July 2012
Watch Sir Andrew Witty, CEO, discuss our second quarter results 2012.
- Core EPS of 26.4p
- Dividend of 17p (up 6%)
- Significant late-stage pipeline delivery
2012 First Quarter - released 25 April 2012
Watch Simon Dingemans, CFO, discuss our first quarter results 2012.
- Sales growth of +2% CER
- Further R&D delivery, operational leverage and continued returns to shareholders
- Core EPS 27.3p (+7%), dividend up 6% to 17p
2011 Fourth Quarter - released 07 February 2012
Sir Andrew Witty, CEO, discusses our fourth quarter results 2011.
- 2011 underlying sales +4% (reported -3%)
- EPS before major restructuring* 114.1p
- Total dividends of 75p
- Q4 2011 results announcement PDF - 331.1KB
- Q4 2011 Andrew Witty video transcript PDF - 104.1KB
- Q4 2011 Simon Dingemans video transcript PDF - 27.7KB
- Q4 2011 analyst presentation PDF - 1.8MB
- Q4 2011 restated quarterly product analysis PDF - 96.8KB
- Q4 2011 actual growth schedules PDF - 47.4KB
- Q4 2011 US dollar translation PDF - 45.1KB
2011 Third Quarter - released 26 October 2011
Simon Dingemans, CFO, discusses our third quarter results 2011.
- Underlying sales growth of 6% and reported sales growth of 3%
- EPS before major restructuring 28.5p, dividend 17p (up 6%)
- Strong contribution from Japan: sales +57%
Other key information
Speeches & presentations
Search through our archive of speeches and presentations from conferences and events
Keep up to date with our news and recent announcements
A snapshot of our medicines and vaccines currently in development across three stages: phase I, phase II and phase III
Corporate Executive Team
The Corporate Executive Team manages our activities, and each member is responsible for a specific part of the business